The Gastroenterologist will manage a caseload and deal with a wide range of health needs in a Hospital setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all patients. Key Accountabilities: Diagnose and treat patients according to established standards of best practice in Gastroenterology. Gastroenterologist duties include consulting and diagnosing patients, inspecting internal organs through endoscopic procedures, and consulting with patients’ primary physicians, among other responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: from AED 35,000.00 ~ to AED 45,000.00 / Month – Specialist Physician
from AED 50,000.00 ~ to AED 65,000.00 / Month – Consultant Physician
• 30 days Annual Leaves
• 2 Hours – Hourly Leave per month
• Free medical service on Sheikh Khalifa Hospitals located in the Nothern Emirates (Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ajman)-including dependants
Working Hours: 45Hrs/Week
• Monday to Thursday – from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
• Friday – from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Please submit the logbook including ERCP cases.
- The license in UAE (MOH Preferred) (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org